Designed by an Olympic Cyclist, our cycling shorts have an excellent fit and all the high performance features you need.
- Soft and durable Italian fabric with 4-way stretch
- Fabric is cut “cross-grain” providing, excellent, even compression with no-riding up or down.
- 2” Compression leg bands with breathable silicone micro-dots to keep shorts legs in place.
- Dimpled, thermo-molded Italian chamois specifically sized for men for perfect amount of padding exactly where you need it.
- Super soft and opaque antimicrobial fabric with superior moisture wicking and rapid drying
- Chafe-free flatlock stitching that lays flat against the body
- Clean finish waistband, lays flat and does not pinch or bind
80% Polyester, 20% Spandex (side panels)
80% Nylon, 20% Lycra (center panel)
SALE COLORS: Black/Blue, Black/Yellow - $54.95
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Jan 2018
I ordered a medium & I find them very snug. I may exchange them for a large. I'm 5'10" & weigh 150lbs. I may be in between your sizes on the bike shorts.
Provides the comfort I need
Posted by Floyd P. on 4th Jan 2017
I really like the new SportHill cycling shorts. They are well made and provide me with the comfort I want and need for long road rides.The fabric has the necessary stretch to give you the ability to stand on the climbs and ride long distances without having the shorts ride up your legs. The leg bands really help keep the shorts in place without being too tight or binding. The chamois is the right size and provides the proper amount of padding you want in a pair of riding shorts. I also like the placement of the SportHill logo and the color selections for the leg bands.
Solid for the money
Posted by Greg on 19th Sep 2016
The short chamois was very comfortable and I felt like it would be no problem to do a century in.
Shorts are a 5 for me so far
Posted by Ken on 19th Sep 2016
Shorts are a 5 for me so far, but I’m interested to see how they wear .
LOVE THIS SHORT!
Posted by J.H. on 19th Sep 2016
I've worn this short 10 to 15 times on rides up to 50 miles. So far I love this short.