Mouse over to enlarge
Tundra Zip Top - 2410
The Tundra Zip Top has excellent moisture wicking performance to keep ou looking and feeling good all day. The super soft and stretchy fabric allows for a full range of unrestricted motion making this the perfect base layer for cold weather.
Swift (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- Shaped, form following fit; hits at high-hip
- 12-inch front reverse coil zipper with internal storm guard/zipper garage & reflective inset at base of zipper
- Extra-tall collar with adjustable stretch drawcord at top opening
- Back drop pocket with invisible zippered section
- Pull-down internal cozy cuffs with thumb holes
- Reflective logos: right front shoulder & back
- Reflective prints: left sleeve
- Sizes & Colors
Canadian National Ski Team
I just wanted to send you my sincerest thanks for your generous support during the past season. Much of the team's success is thanks to your ongoing support. It's a great feeling knowing that there is a groups of supporters behind us all the way and it's even better to have someone to share our success with. SportHill clothing is definitely the best training gear on the market and the team is very grateful for your long time support. Every year on the World Cup we get many comments from other athletes about how nice our training clothes are.
The highlight of my season was a 21st place finish at the World Championships in Oberrstdorf, Germany. This result was also good enough to qualify for the coming Olympics in Torino, Italy!
By: Drew Goldsack