Mouse over to enlarge
Symmetry II Jacket - 3110
This mid-weight shell offers an improved fit and protection from wind, rain and snow. Treated with DWR (durable water repellent), to help block the elements, this jacket is the perfect outer layer for active play in the winter wonderlands. Wicking, breathability and comfort--you'll find it all in this great looking jacket.
Createx™ (100% polyester microfiber)
DWR, durable water resistant coating
Fully lined: brushed mesh liner (100% polyester)
- Relaxed, straight body fit; hem hits at high-hip
- Full front zipper with internal fleece-lined storm guard/garage
- Secure, internal chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two front on-seam zippered hand pockets
- Vertical back mesh vents
- Adjustable sleeve hems with internal winter warmer cuffs
- Packable hood with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable elliptical hem with elastic shock cord exits in pockets
- Reflective piping on front raglan seams
- Reflective insets & logos on front right & back
Fabric blocks the wind to 40 mph
Fabric has durable water resistant coating
- Sizes & Colors
Runner's Gazett Review
The Outer Layer
SportHill® continues to design jackets that are over-performers. The Symmetry II Jacket is available in men’s and women’s styling. It can be used by itself, with a base layer, or with an intermediate layer for added protection.
Runners desiring a synthetic pant or tight will find excellent combinations of protection from SportHill®.
The Middle Layer
SportHill® has the Summit Top for both men and women. Maximum wind blocking is achieved in the front with 3SP® fabric. The lighter weight Swift™ fabric on the back and side enables increased body movement without sacrificing wind protection.
By: Stephan Paul, Ph.D., Feb 2010, Runner's Gazett
Had a wardrobe malfunction last night with the zipper breaking on my old coat. So I bought a new jacket to finish the run. The Symmetry II was comfortable from the time I took it off the hanger, fit great, looks good, and is ready for the North Dakota winter. Best Purchase in a long time!