Mouse over to enlarge
Symmetry II Pant - 3190
This updated durable pant can be worn as a single or outer layer over any of the SportHill pants or tights. Features include full length 2-way zippers on the sides with adjustable tabs at the waist and hem, a flat front elastic waistband, reflective piping on front contour seams, reflective logos and two front on-seam zippered pockets.
Createx™ (100% polyester microfiber)
DWR, durable water resistant coating
- Relaxed fit; straight hip & leg
- Comfort rise
- Flat front, elastic back waistband
- 2-way full-length side zippers with internal storm guard/zipper garage – Perfect for race day; easily zips-off with your boots on!
- Two front on-seam zippered pockets
- Reflective piping on upper front contour seams & hem tabs
- Reflective SportHill logos on front right & left side
Fabric blocks the wind to 40 mph
Fabric has durable water resistant coating
- Sizes & Colors
I could not be happier with their performance!
I purchased the Sportshill Symmetry Pants for my yearly Grand Canyon Hike. I could not be happier with their performance! In the snowy cold 30 degree deep snow of the South Kaibab trail to the 50 degree Phantom Ranch I was always dry and comfortable, never overly warm or cold. The pants never grabbed at my legs. The full length zippers were very convenient when I needed to adjust my knee support wrap. I highly recommend these for strenuous outdoor activities!
By: Holly S from Phoenix, AZ