- Get the Fit
Get the Fit
The Perfect Running Pant
We know how difficult it can be to determine the fit of various styles, so we noted on each style how they are designed to fit compared to each other.
- Natural: The pant sits at the natural waist, just at or slightly above the belly button.
- Comfort rise: The pant sits about 1-inch below the belly button.
- Mid-rise: The pant sits about 1.5 to 2-inches below the natural waist.
- Low rise: The pant sits about 2.5 to 3.5-inches below the natural waist.
- Fitted: Fitted, and we mean a close fit, most often found in our tights or close-fitting tops
- Semi-Fitted: Semi-Fitted is our most popular fit. SF is form following, not snug, not baggy
- Relaxed: Relaxed fit is just that, our most roomy fit.
- Men's: S, M, L, XL, XXL, MS, LS, ML, LL
- Women's: S, M, L, XL, SL, SP, MP, LP, ML, LL
Refer to the pant size chart below to find the perfect fit for you. Note that inseam lengths may vary between pant styles and may vary from pant to pant slightly in the same style and size due to the stretch nature of our fabrics.