Fabric: 3SP®

Women's 3SP® XC® Pant

$149.95

Best ever fabric for cold weather activities! The 3SP® XC classic tapered-leg pant is always in style and features a non-roll elastic waistband with drawstring, two side seam zip pockets, 12-inch off-set ankle zippers and the classic front crease stitch. This functional, comfortable pant has a slightly relaxed fit through the hips and thighs and the rise sits at the natural waistline. 

3SP® (90% polypropylene, 10% spandex) 

  • 3SP® (90% polypropylene, 10% Lycra)
  • Timeless design
  • Classic fit, tapered leg
  • Natural waistline
  • Non-roll elastic waistband with internal drawcord
  • Two side on-seam zippered pockets
  • Classic stitched front leg crease
  • 12-inch offset ankle zippers
  • Flatlocked inseam
  • 3SP® fabric blocks the wind to 35 mph
  • Available in XS-XL, plus Petite and Long lengths in S, M, and L
Women's XC Pant    Fit: Relaxed; Natural waistline
Size XS SP S SL MP M ML LP L LL XL
Waist 23-29" 25-31" 25-31" 25-31" 27-33" 27-33" 27-33" 29-35" 29-35" 29-35" 31-37"
Garment Inseam Length 28.5" 27.5" 29.5" 31.5" 28.5" 30.5" 32.5" 29.5" 31.5" 33.5" 32.5"

*Note that inseam lengths may vary between pant styles and may vary from pant to pant slightly in the same style and size due to the stretch nature of our fabrics.
The measurements of one pair may not match charts above exactly due to the nature of cutting and sewing stretch fabric.

Current stock: 0

50 Reviews

4/5
Shawn 29th Apr 2021

Always Out of Stock

While I absolutely love these pants, it is very hard to order as the 3SP is constantly out of stock. I tried to buy these pants last fall in preparation for the winter, and could not order them. Now that winter is over, I now have them. Very frustrating!

4/5
Martina 10th Apr 2021

Change in materials in the Women’s 3sp XC pants?

I have 3 pairs of these pants from 3 different years. I pretty much live in them in the winter. I do love them! However of the 3, 1 pair with the label of 76% polypropylene, 13% polyester, and 11% Lycra absolutely attracts and captures the dog and cat hair I live with. The other two labeled at 89% polypropylene/11% spandex are a dream!! Because I love these pants so much....please continue with the non-lint attracting formula so I can continue to buy and wear them. I can only use the one with polyester and Lycra on dog or winter walks. When looking at the materials on your website I am confused by the double definition of materials. Please explain.

Add a Review